- What are the dates & locations of upcoming conferences?
2013 – November 6-10 – New Orleans
2014 – November 5-9 – Denver
2015 – November 11-15 – Chicago
- I only want to come to BIH (or other pre-conference workshop). Is there a daily fee?
No, you must pay the full registration fee to attend any of the sessions.
- I want to bring a guest but don’t know how to register them.
You must clear guests through NCHC. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the guest’s name and relationship — spouse, other family member, etc.
- If we are not going to attend the special event/gala, do we get a price break on registration fees?
- I have registered and paid my fee but now am unable to attend. How do I get a refund?
Please consult the refund policy below*. To begin the refund process, email email@example.com.
- I forgot to register for City as Text™. Can I still add it?
Yes. Either call 402-472-9150 and we’ll do it for you OR log in to your members only account on our website. After logging in, click on My NCHC>My Profile>My Invoices. You’ll see all your current and previous invoices. Open the correct invoice by clicking on the invoice number>click Add (under sessions). Make your selection(s), then click the hyper-linked “here” to proceed to shopping cart and process the session(s). Click on payment or bill me to complete your changes.
- My presentation (or my student’s) is scheduled for a time when we will not be in attendance. Can we change the day and time?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. We will try to accommodate as many individuals as possible.
- I am a student moderator. Do I still need to pay a conference registration fee?
Yes. As a student, your registration fee will be $325.
- When does the hotel open for reservations?
- Can I put more than 4 students in a room?
- The hotel says there are no more rooms at the NCHC conference rate. What should I do?
Call the NCHC office at 402-472-9151 or send an email to email@example.com with the number of rooms needed.
- How do I make hotel reservations?
To make your reservations and receive the conference rate, visit the Sheraton website here https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1305167570&key=C6C63 or call 1-888-627-7033 and identify yourself as a member of the National Collegiate Honors Council or NCHC 2013.
- What are room rates at the conference hotel?
The conference hotel for 2013 is the
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA.
Nightly Rates are as follows:
Club level $244 sgl/dbl
Suites $314 +
Additional person: $10
- All requests for refunds MUST be submitted in writing to the national office.
- Telephone requests CANNOT be honored.
- Send written requests via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have a question not covered by the above, please contact the NCHC office at email@example.com or call us at 402-472-9150
- Send written requests via fax to: 402-472-9152
- Send written requests via mail to:
1100 Neihardt Residence Center
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
540 N. 16th St.
Lincoln, NE 68588-0627
REFUNDS will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the conference